Exposure to mold can result in:
Mold is an extremely toxic substance caused by trapped moisture in walls and floors. As mold spreads, it gives off spores, which can enter the body and make you sick. Mold sickness is extremely serious and should be treated by a doctor. The early symptoms often look like other sicknesses, so it is important to know what to look for to treat mold sickness correctly. If you have an immune system deficiency, mold sickness will come on faster and harder than it would otherwise.
Short-term and beginning stages of mold sickness can look like a basic cold or allergy attack. This is because mold acts as an irritant in small doses. If you repeatedly receive any of these symptoms after entering a building, that building may have a mold problem. Early symptoms include sneezing, itchy skin, headache, watery and itching eyes and skin irritation.
If you are in an area that has been contaminated by mold for a long period of time, the following conditions may develop. If you begin to get these symptoms, see your doctor immediately, as they may indicate prolonged exposure to mold. Symptom of the later stages of mold sickness include constant headaches, weight and hair loss, diarrhea, vomiting, constant fatigue, coughing up blood, chronic bronchitis and sinus infections, sexual dysfunction, short-term memory loss, skin rashes and sores.
Staying in a mold-infested environment for a long period of time can result in these symptoms, which are often the result of not seeing a doctor in time, or choosing to remain in an area with mold, without taking steps to clean it. At this stage, mold sickness may be incurable. These symptoms include blindness, long-term memory loss, bleeding lungs, brain damage, cancer and, in rare cases, death.
Is Highly efficient at reducing spore counts found in mold contaminated homes/buildings/spaces.