The spray process is quick and simple. It takes under 30 minutes per 2,000 sq. ft. of space, and dries in about 10 minutes. When we leave your home will be free from bacteria, viruses, allergens and odors. Our cleaner is fragrance free; some compare the initial smell to a swimming pool, but it dissipates quickly.
Still wondering how to sanitize your home? Call Natural Mold Solution LLC today for disinfecting services and sanitizing services in the Brentwood, TN area!
The disinfectant solution that we use is an EPA hospital-grade disinfectant and is rated a category 4 (very low toxicity) by the EPA which is their lowest toxicity rating. In contrast, bleach is labeled at category 1 (high toxicity). Our product is also non-reactive and non-corrosive.
The disinfectant solution is an NSF food surface sanitizer-no rinse required product, which means food can be prepared on treated surfaces.
Although we ask kids and pets not to be present during the disinfecting services, this is to ensure the product is applied effectively. The product is a safe, non-corrosive, non-irritating to skin and is hypoallergenic.
This varies for three main reasons: size of property, density of contents in the space and reason for treatment. For example, treating for pathogens takes longer than treating for light odors. For an average sized home (2,000 sq. ft.), it takes under 30 minutes.
The disinfectant solution breaks down to a simple salt. It contains no ozone harming volatile compounds and produces no chlorinated byproducts or carcinogenic compounds such as trihalomethanes (THM) or haloacetic acids (HAAS).
The product is a non-corrosive product safe to use on carpets, fabric, stone, plastic, stainless steel and metals. It is also safe on Colorfast Fabrics.
You may notice a light "pool smell" that will dissipate quickly after our disinfecting services.